Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is a child?

A child is anyone who is willing to have fun and live life to the fullest. When I was younger I would run around the yard for hours without a care in the world. Sure I would wonder what my sister and her friends were up to, and if they happened to be plotting an attack. After all, they were older and had complete authority over me. As I got older I acquired responsibilities that I did not necessarily want but were unavoidable. Now that I am in college I have to devote a lot of my time to studying. A child is someone who still gets excited about the simple and easy things in life. My friend Bradford, 21, personifies the child. , September 29, Bradford called me asking if I wanted to hang out. I asked what he had in mind and he said he wanted to go get big pieces of paper and then trace each others bodies. I said I was pretty busy, but I might be able to stop by and let him trace me after he bought the supplies. He said I had to commit to the whole process. I unfortunately had too much homework and had to pass. I really admired the random activity Bradford wanted to partake in. I cannot think of anyone else our age who would have thought of such an interesting idea.

No comments: